12:31 PM

Working for free

So I am very frustrated at the fact that I worked for free the whole month of December, some of you know I just started an insurance agency after Avery was born. It was started to have financial freedom and to have more time with children when they get older. My brother in law Josh, owns his insurance agency in Sacramento, he told me it would be hard and I believed him, just didn't know how hard it would ACTUALLY be. I had 9 quotes that I was working on, yes 9, that is pretty good I thought at least. Well they all used me to get lower quotes and then took that to their current agent and guess what, I got nothing. So this week I was in a pretty awful mood. I took yesterday and today to gain some insight and gather my thoughts. Is this something that I actually want to do??? The answer is yes, I enjoy doing it, its a lot of hard work, I just learned a few things this month that will make me a better agent in the long run, I hope!!! So call me crazy but I am just going to take the bull by the horns and wrestle it to the ground until I have conquered the insurance world.

0 comments: