Well Nate left for work on Sunday, and we do feel blessed that he has work, its hard being the only parent. Also running a business with a 5month old is next to impossible. I am hoping that January will be better than December, I just cant take that anymore. I dont deal well with dissapointment. Working out has been great, its a wonderful stress reliever.
I have started to organize the Race for the Cure team in Fernley, with the moms group that I belong to. Its in June and a two day event!! I am so excited for this because its for such a wonderful cause.
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the flood, I cant believe its been one year. Our lives have changed so much since then.
So Avery is crying and I must go, but stay tuned for more updates.
Categories
- Contemplation (1)
- Falling off the diet wagon (1)
- Fernley (1)
- Love at first e-mail (1)
- The joys of being an adult (1)
- The little guy (1)
- To Utah and back (1)
- where is that??? (1)
Blog Archive
12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment