12:22 PM

New Year, New Me

That's right people its January 1st!!! Time for New Years Resolutions, I figure if I put them on paper, then I might actually follow through with them. I have several new years resolutions, but the most important of them is I want to lose the last of this stubborn baby weight, it refuses to go anywhere except my hips. I bought the biggest loser workout video and requested some exercise outfits for christmas and I have vowed to do this at least 3x a week. Next I have said to myself and Nate that I am cutting out all juices, all sweets, all desserts, and of course soda. This is going to be hard for me considering Nate LOVES all these things. My goal is to lose 20lbs by April. Cross your fingers, losing weight seems to be hard for me. I feel like I have to work harder than anyone else out there.

I have other new years resolutions, but I felt that was the most important one for some reason, I just want to take on 2009 with a whole different approach. Its true your life is what you make of it and well I just want 2009 to be a great year, physically, spiritually and even financially.

0 comments: