So I worked out yesterday and today with the workout video and my sweet tooth kicked in, it seems like when I always start a diet that cravings begin. I think I am going to have one cheat day and it will probably be Saturday. I must say though the Biggest loser workout video was a wonderful investment, it was a really good workout. I want 2009 to be the year of change, financially, spiritually and mentally so we are off to a good start. Nate is leaving on Sunday to go to California, he doesn't want to but he needs to go back to work, and we are just grateful that he does have work. So we are just getting him ready to do that. Avery is getting bigger and stronger everyday. He sits up on his own for at least a minute then goes forward, he also is getting up on all fours and doing the rocking motion, so he wants to crawl just cant figure it out yet. Its so fun to see him grow and get stronger and he is such a happy baby, he has his moments but Nate and I love him very much and cant wait to have more.
Categories
- Contemplation (1)
- Falling off the diet wagon (1)
- Fernley (1)
- Love at first e-mail (1)
- The joys of being an adult (1)
- The little guy (1)
- To Utah and back (1)
- where is that??? (1)
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment